Your information website, here in Mallorca
Your one stop shop for information relating to cars, paperwork in Mallorca, buying property.
Arriving on this Island and knowing where to go to get paperwork completed, or obtaining useful advice can be difficult.
email us with your queries to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Carrer Convent dels Caputxins, 4
Edificio Orisba B 4ºD
07002 Palma de Mallorca
Tel : +34 93 366 6200 – Email
You can register for a digital certificate online.You will then have access to the following information online :
- Tax Information ( Renta )
- Employment History ( Vida Laboral )
- Traffico ( car papers / paying fines)
- Catastral Info – for property related matters
- Medical History ( Ib Salut)
You start the process by downoading the necessary software – download the necssary software, then install it.
- click here for the link to the main page
- click on the right hand sign of the page / Obtener Certificado
- You will need to complete the following information, accept the terms and conditions, and send
- Once you have done this, you will receive an email with a number.
- take this number to your local Social Security office, see list of offices in the Baleares with the number obtained online. You will need to present your passport and NIE in order register this certificate, and have it processed.
- You can download the certificate to your computer (Descargar Certificado).
Once you have registered for this, many things can be done online to save having to go and queue in different offices across the island. https://www.sede.fnmt.gob.es/
Obtaining Social Security Number
You can obtain this from any social security office in Mallorca. You will need your original passport, and a copy. Take your birth certificate as well.
- List of offices in the Baleares
Contact us for further information : email@example.com
Appointment to renew your NIE :
Link for a Cita Previa Extranjero –
Other Documents you made need to download – see link
Obtaining Health Card
In order to obtain a health card in Mallorca, if you are pensionable age, then you need to obtain an S2 from the Works and Pensions Department in UK, and present this at the social security office.
Then present it to your local health office to obtain your new card.
On a lighter note, getting paperwork sorted, can be a little like this