Mallorca Tourist and Information Guide
Tourist and Information guide to Mallorca for travellers visiting and living in Mallorca. Whether you are looking for that perfect beach whilst on holiday, or somewhere to shake off the hunger for traditional tapas and Mallorcan cuisine, look no further. Tourist information Palma.
You may want to explore the island, and whether you are doing this by car, or on two wheels, or looking to achieve that “hole in 1” on the golf course, it is all here !!
Here are some of the airport transfer companies used by many.
Bus and Train Services from Palma
Please download the MobiPalmaApp by the EMT to see current bus times and bus stops.
There is currently a service running from Palma Centre which goes to the Airport (A1). Current ticket cost is €5.
- Aerotib / Airport Bus Service / Providing a bus service to the below areas…. routes. *** Please note that due to COVID 19, there is not a full airport service in place. ***
- A11 Peguera – Magaluf – Airport
- A32 Can Picafort – Platja Muro / Alcúdia – Airport
- A42 Cala Bona – Cala Millor – Airport
- A51 Cala d’Or – s’ Arenal de Llucmajor – Airport
Walking / Trekking / Running Routes
Shopping Centres Mallorca
Shops, Zara, Bershka, Pull & Bear, Restaurants and Cinema, Muller, Burger King, McDonalds, Bowling, Casino, and more…
- Free parking for the first 2 hours.
Avinguda Gabriel Roca, 54, 07015 Palma, Illes Balears, Tel: 971701500
Restaurants, Primark, Carrefour, Starbucks, H & M, Pimkie, VANS, Decathlon, Media Markt, Dunkin Donuts, Burger King, Cinema, and lots of parking.
Shops, Restaurants, Cinema, McDonalds
- Within walking distance from Marratxi Train station