Help with documentation and NIE renewal, etc. Translators etc. It can be difficult to get the papaerwork side of things done here and I hope that some of the below information is useful to those visiting our pages.
Foreigners and Immigration – Official page
Obtain NIE Number – Click here to be taken to the page where you can start to register for your NIE – Numero Identidad Extranjero, where you can book an appointment online.
- Access my social security number online / click here
In order to sort out paperwork here in Mallorca, if you register for a Digital Signature you can access all sorts of information.
- Medical Records
- Tax Info
- Employment History
- Property Info
- Pay fines
- Traffico Info – Obtain report on potential purchase of a vehicle
Instructions on how to obtain your digital signature – Link to Instructions in Spanish – Click Here
Once you have your NIE, and have been registered as an official foreigner to the island, you can then register for your digital signature.
Click on the following image
- You will be sent to the following page – https://www.sede.fnmt.gob.es/en/certificados/persona-fisica
- Obtaining a Software Certificate
- Complete the following info :
- VAH Translations – Victoria Amengual Howe we offer professional translations from Spanish to English and vice versa.
As an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists in the UK they can provide signed translations of Spanish documents that you may require to present to the UK national authorities (such as Birth Certificate translations for passport applications).
They also provide Official Spanish translations required for official administrative procedures (sworn translations) in Spain (such as marriage certificate translations etc. for residency applications).
- Palma Translations Providing a wide range of translation services into Spanish, from certified to technical translations, as well as the translation of any kind of document and interpretation services in the courts of justice in Mallorca – Tel +34 620 192 609 – email@example.com