Mallorca in Winter
It DOES get cold here in the winter time , normally from end of December to end of March , and then it begins to warm up again…..thank goodness, ready for the summer sun !
We sometimes get a bit of snow on the mountains, and when this happens, many people go to the mountains, especially at Lluc to see the cold stuff so they can touch it.
What is there to do in Mallorca during the winter months? – Have a look at the folllowing … ( links to most of the below on our Places of Interest page… )
- Palma Aquarium ( discounts for residents )
- Cinema ( Ocimax, Festival Park, Fan Mallorca )
- Ice skating ( Plaza Espana – near Christmas time ), and at Port Adriano
- Hiking / Walking
- Palma Cathedral
- Forestal Park ( closes end of October ) – website
- Markets – Daily / Weekly throughout the towns of Mallorca