Travel Advice

Travelling from Spain to UK

Some of the documents that may be required for UK Citizens –  see FCDO Advice – Foreign & Commonwealth Development Office –  FCDO SPAIN

Visas & Immigration –  What documents do you need to enter the UK

To be sure of what is required, please contact the relevant authority as per the links provided.

Travelling from  UK to Spain

Spanish Government Website Info –

If you are travelling from the UK to Spain, Canary Islands,  or the Balearic Islands follow the FCDO advice and also that of the Spanish Government.  Ensure you check the necessary requirements to leave one country to enter the next.

The rules for entry can change with little warning. Carefully monitor the advice for updates and stay in contact with your travel provider for the latest information.

Holiday Checklist

FCO Archived Travel Advice –  See the travel advice at the time of booking your trip